Wednesday, June 29, 2005

King of Slack

Oh man, it's been a few days, truly sorry about my blogslackness. I just got back from STL yesterday, found 100+ emails to go through, and lots of stuff I put off all weekend. I got a final tomorrow, a presentation due, booku homework, gotta see War of the worlds, do a meme for Devo, and prepare for my B-day on Friday in NYC. I'm growing a fantastico mustache to celebrate. It's my little gift to myself. I promise I'll be back with the full ape magic soon. I swear to the monkey gods. In the meantime, here are some amazing pics from the awesome Kaiju blog and Japanhero sites. I'm not lying when I tell you that I like Japanese monster heros more than my family. Myself included.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us




No comments: