Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Beyonce..Naked!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My buddy snagged this pic at the state fair, and I couldn't resist sharing it. I wasn't 100% sure if the internet was truly ready for this jelly, but proceeded to post it anyway.

I really hope my RSS feed managed to lure some net-trolling, Destiny's Child perverts here with that post title. That would make my fucking week. God bless you internet, I love you like a fat kid loves cake. To all you dissapointed celebrity skinophiles out there, I apologize insincerely. Technically I'm not lying, though.
You wanted to see Beyonce with her junk out, so here she is as naked as the day she was born.

This just reminds me how "crazy in love" I am with eating hamburgers and steak. Man do I wish I had Beyonce's email address. If I did, I'd send this to her and say: "Congratulations, Ms. Knowles. You are now so famous, cattle farmers name their fucking livestock after you."

I bet she'd get a kick out of that.

No comments: