Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The Dr. Hate Diet

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So the other day someone I know very well pitched me this concept for a fast weight loss diet based on the idea of hating yourself, and I thought it would make a funny blog. Hence this plug.

It's called the Dr. Hate diet, and it's the new diet crazy seducing self-hating bloggers everywhere. The premise: "Channel the hate, lose the weight." Eat cereal 3 times a day, and hate your body and food to become a smaller you. And to my pleasant surprise, it just got featured on Screenhead and Milk and Cookies, so I now plan on going full steam with it.. So please visit and feel free to leave hateful comments for the good doctor!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click the pic and let the hate begin!!!

*UPDATE* Site is working now, so check it out!

No comments: