Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Vote Zod 2008

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I was talking to The Unbeatable on the phone today about how shitty our stupid government is and I have to admit I was getting pretty fired up about it. I find myself more interested in politics lately. I'm processing my citizenship papers right now, and
if all goes well I'll be able to vote in the next election. (As long as Uncle Sam doesn't find out about my Communist proclivities and monthly Russian Roulette tournaments.) So I thought this would be a perfect time to share with you all who I am voting for in 2008:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

General Zod.

This site got me thinking about how perfect a choice he is.
Who wouldn't vote for a dude who shoots fucking laser beams out of his eyeballs? In this nation divided by bitter partisanship, it will take the power of a true authoritarian leader to unite us once again. And believe me, Zod is ready to clean house in government. All those years locked inside that mirror thingy turned him into a total prick. He means business. And let us not forget his depth of emotion and human feeling.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(figure a: Happy Zod, Pensive Zod, Ornery Zod)

Other reasons I'm pro Zod: He calls Earth Planet Houston, he has a mentally retarded ogre as his body guard, makes everyone kneel before him, and wears the same all-purpose unisex blouse as his butch girlfriend.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How many perfect reasons do you need? I say fuck Republicans and Democrats. I'm a full fledged Zoditarian!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click pic for more on the Zod campaign!

No comments: