Monday, October 03, 2005

World Mustache And Beard Championships

I woke up today unususally happy, and wondered why. Then I checked my email and was informed by my good friend Kuru that this just happens to be Mustache And Beard Championship week. Check out some of this years favorites:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My vote goes to pirate guy (top right). The fact that someone like that exists makes me happy to be alive.

Here are a few other favorites that made me go "whoah":


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

BEST BEARD EVER!!!!

For more pics on the championships, check out this article... And here is the official site..

And for you Americans out there, go show your support for team America in the competition by checking out their blog here!!

No comments: