Monday, April 03, 2006

Huge Case Mod Gallery

Image hosting by Photobucket

I'm a nerd, but I'm not that smart. Or very good at follow through. I'd place myself somewhere in the mid to upper-mid range of nerdatude. I can set up a wi-fi network, but I can't use numbers much better than a retarded six year old boy. I can blog, but ask me to edit HTML or give you my static IP address and you'll notice a distinct burning smell from my synapses over-clocking.

After seeing the geek perfection in the following Case-mod gallery, I have been even further humbled. Check some of these out (pics lead to the mods):

Image hosting by Photobucket

Final Fantasy PC

Image hosting by Photobucket

Microwave PC

Image hosting by Photobucket

Touch-Screen Boombox PC

Image hosting by Photobucket

Old-School Typewriter PC

Image hosting by Photobucket

Coffin PC (WTF?)

Holy christ. I bet the kids who made these speak binary to each other and curse in DOS. It just makes me realize I am a fucking PON in the world of geek. you gotta go and check out the huge list HERE.

No comments: