Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Hora!

Folks, it's been a week..I have been at the rent's house looking for trabajo and haven't had time to blog it up, so I apologize...This past weekend I went to my boy Jay's wedding and had a blast. They had wicked food, good drink, and a cake (it didn't look like this one):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The part of the evening that left a lasting impression on my mind was when it was decided that we should do the Hora (the jewish wedding tradition where the bride and groom are lifted up on chairs and danced around). I was underneath the groom.

Well I guess I was drunk and didn't realize what I was getting myself into. (The groom is around 6'4 and like 250.) The next thing I know I'm holding onto a chair leg for dear life while my booze-pickled muscles slowly give out on me, hoping that the song will end before I fall to the floor weeping like a scared baby.

And then it happened. My grip slipped, and the chair came crashing down.

Onto my head.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I figured I'd share so others can laugh at my misfortune. Because Ow=funny.

No comments: