Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wayne Dalgish, I Wish To Clone You

Gene1skills

Imagine my success at repelling intruders from my compound if I had 50 to 75 Dalgishes holding it down with their potent bo-staff skills. They would be way cooler than Oompa-Loompas. Fuck dancing, these little bastards would bo-staff the crap out of anyone who looked at them sideways. People might accuse me of being a pedophile keeping all those kids around, but after saying it they would face the swirling bo attacks of my killer clone army. Sure I'd have to keep them fueled with Ritalin and away from sugar cereal and muzzle them during non-fighting hours to keep the chatter down, but it would so be worth it.

This is 3 and half feet of living proof that after school karate classes at the local strip mall totally pay off.




(via Digg)

No comments: