Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Neo-Dandyism, anyone?

punching_old_school

For those of you who miss the days of handlebar mustaches and giant bicycles ridden by a certain sort of distinguished gentlemen, have I got the tonic for you.

Friends, I give you The Chap Magazine.

chap-banner-110

..from their manifesto:

"It is time for Chaps and Chapettes from all walks of life to stand up and be counted. But fear not, ye languid and ye plain idle: ours is a revolution based not on getting up early and exerting oneself - but a revolution that can be achieved by a single raised eyebrow over a monocle; the ordering of a glass of port in All Bar One; the wearing of a particularly fetching cardigan upon a visit to one's bookmaker. In other words: a revolution of panache."

Dear Lord, my mustache envy is growing as we speak. If I had a monocle it would have have projected itself from my face as a result of my tremendous whammy eyes after seeing this amazing publication. Click pic below and check out their fantastic site...

cover26

And for more old-timey shenanigans, check out the Handlebar Club..make sure to peep the galleries! Glorious!

(thanks Noon!)

No comments: