Monday, April 21, 2008

What does this button do..

hole_rock

I haven't posted in a while. I just got a new computer, and the truth is I'm still trying to figure out how this modern marvel of science and electronic wonders works. My last computer was a few days away from being a certified old-school throwback. It was really fucking old. 8 years at least. I could have paid a skinny kid with a moped ten bucks and handful of ritalin to go and fetch me information faster. But now it seems I have entered the future.

I couldn't feel more like a Time Traveler. The lightning dork with the eye twitch at Best Buy who sold me this mystery box of laser power didn't adequately prepare me for what I was getting into. I am amazed that when you actually click the mouse, something opens. Not to mention it totally floors me to find out that eight seconds is not the typical wait time for opening a file. And the Internet? Please. Carrier pigeons would be easier to fetch and train than it was to check my email a week ago. So now that I have this beast of a desktop, what the hell should I do with it? Write more, for one. And hopefully land a job I would kick ass at like this...

But as Bill Shakespeare once said, there is so much more to life than sitting and nerding. I feel like the weather is inspiring me to get out there and reach for the stars. (Not literally. I'm more of a pointer than a reacher.)

I really want to make time to see friends..

james and his friends

Maybe give out some hugs..

2271635577_b40b3cde49

Get my sports on...

2591

Grow out my summer mustache..

TuanAnh

Break out the fresh gear..

2249664551_57d3fac9fc

Enjoy nature...

94a4c_o.thumbnail

Stay cool..

2091602115_2d6a69e90a

And of course..rock out.

rj4fia

More to come this week...

No comments: