Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Jonzun Crew: Pack Jam Live '83

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 things I always wish for:

1: Joy to the world.
2. A Lightsaber.
3. A robot voice.

Robot voices are the best. I thought I was an android when I was a kid. A few years back I realized I wasn't. If I could somehow find a way to sound like a O.G. Battlestar Galactica Cylon it would make me blissfully happy. You think Stephen Hawking gets all those accolades for being a smart guy? Please. I know plenty of smart people. I bet you dollars to donuts if they all woke up tomorrow sounding like Soundwave from Transformers the Nobel committee would be banging down their doors.

Unfortunately science hasn't come up to speed to my totally unrealistic imagination. So for now, I'll have to settle for Jonzun Crew. Watch this, and witness the coolest thing I've ever laid eyes on.



(via Rad Dudes)

No comments: