Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Kid Demolishes "Carry On Wayward Son"

Photobucket

This girl is jedi. Power extreme. Eye of Thundera. A motherfucking keyboard assasin. She's like a heterosexual 10-year-old Japanese Liberace, sans penis, mascara, and glitter cape. (Yes, she's fucking 10.) How disturbing and awesome is that? I swear, all these creepy little kids with unnatural abilities are going to drown us in the river one day. All of us. I for one am buying a gun. I can't believe a 10 year old can do this. It's not right. Or even fair.



(*M4H bud Rin told me her 6-year-old daughter can play "Through the Fire and Flames" on Guitar Hero which almost fried my frontal lobes when I tried it, so I shouldn't be surprised how this kid wails with such evil robo-precision. )

(via Neatorama)

No comments: