Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tony Has a Rabbit Problem.

Photobucket
Look at my rabbit, Tony.


Photobucket
No way. Forget it.


Photobucket
Look at him. He loves you.


Photobucket
Doc. I just...can't.

Photobucket
Try. Deep breaths.

Photobucket
Oh God..He's giving me the devils eye.

Photobucket
Don't be silly. He's just admiring your necklace.

Photobucket
Jesus..I can't breathe.


Photobucket
Just try and relax.

Photobucket
I can't relax with that guy staring at me. I'm sorry.

Photobucket
There's nothing to be sorry about. Don't judge yourself. Do you remember the visualization exercise we went through last week?

Photobucket
Yeah Doc, but I gotta be honest..it sounded gay so I just stopped listening to you after a while.

Photobucket
Really. Hmm.

Photobucket
I just figured we go back a ways, and thought that you'd want me to be honest with you in case you were maybe still working on it or whatever.

Photobucket
Well I didn't write it.

Photobucket
All I'm saying is whoever did...it's sort of gay the stuff you were saying, that's all. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm hip. It is what it is.

Photobucket
Well I guess if it's gay to try and be a good person and help a friend out then I suppose I'm sorry for even trying. That's fine.

Photobucket
C'mon. C'mon. Don't do that.

Photobucket
No. It's too late.

Photobucket
Don't get hot. I was just trying to...

Photobucket
Ok. Well if that's all, I have other patients to see, so...

Photobucket
Doc....

Photobucket
It's fine. Whatever!

Photobucket
Jesus. Let me go get you a Fresca from the lobby.

Photobucket
....I do like the Fresca.

Photobucket
Let me get you one. It'll make you feel better.

Photobucket
Ok. A can of Fresca would be really nice. Thank you, Anthony.

Photobucket
I'll be back. Two and two.

Photobucket
(whispers to rabbit)
It's OK, Peppers. I know he's crass. But he has a heart of gold. You'll see it..soon..you'll see.

No comments: