Sunday, June 07, 2009

Internet is powered by lasers.

Photobucket

Well I guess it hasn't been that dramatic, but life has been busy. At least by my standards. This new internship is awesome but regrettably cuts deeply into my scheduled internet research time. In fact the only thing I've used my computer for lately is to make this:

Photobucket


Perverts or not, they look like they can trigger at least 11 pop disco explosions with their hash infused musical prowess. Music is boss. That's the other thing I've been doing on the computer lately, listening to Mantis and Mo's mixes over at LaModa. Their musical technotronic sets are, to quote the late great FDR, "The tits". Go browse their intersite portal if you are like me and enjoy the DJ music. We must do our part to support DJ culture.*

Photobucket
"Jams" (pictured here being pumped up. )

I've also been working on my Ferris Bueler/bobcat impression.

Photobucket

What do you think? I imagine it's what John Hughes's spirit animal must looks like.

Besides that I've been doing what every other nerd does in the off-season..

Photobucket

hanging with the homies

Photobucket

learning about my forefathers

Photobucket

doubling my pleasure and my fun



doing squats with Border Collies

Photobucket

eating "rap-style"


Photobucket

and patiently waiting for my gravy train to arrive.



In closing, here's something weird. I think it's from the future. Or at least the year 1999 as imagineered
by cocaine-fueled 1983 racquetball visionaries.

No comments: