Monday, July 24, 2006

Fantazy Land- World's Worst Theme Park

I just came across this thread on themeparkreview.com..Somebody travelled to Alexandria, Egypt and went to what I can only imagine is the worst fun place on Earth..So unbelievably shitty. It looks like something out of Thundar the Barbarian, except slightly more crappy and apocalyptic.

Looking at these pictures, it's hard to believe the park wasn't completely condemned. I seriously would have gotten back on the bus as soon as I saw the sign at the front gate. The more I think about it, I think they intentionally misspelled fantasy so as to avoid getting sued by any dissapointed thrill seekers. Kind of like how Froot Loops can't get sued for not using real fruit.

imga9259_153

(Click pic for more shittiness!)

(via Memepool)

No comments: