Thursday, December 21, 2006

Back On the Blognog

jimmy answer me

Man, sorry for the post shortage. There's a reason. Work, brain hurts, internet is empty. Take your pick. They all do the job. I'll try and make it up to you by nerding my interweb tranceiver the fuck out over the next few days.

I hope everyone's pre-holiday week is going swimmingly. I've been spending the week thinking about Christmas. ( Actually Christmas presents.) That and I've been working like one of those slave kids in the Mine in Indiana Jones Temple of Doom.

So judging by the dry link selection, I think the internet went on early vacation..But here are some holiday related links (some old, some new) to hold you over till I get some more fresh crap to hurl at you.



And here's a Santa Monkey:

monkeysanta

and here's another:

santamonkey


And here are some Space Monkeys that look kind of Christmasy to me for some reason:

91299b


And here's a series of clips from my new favorite unintentionally-horrifying holiday movie, K. Gordon Murray's 1959 "Santa Claus And The Devil":



and you can watch the whole amazing monstrosity HERE.

Well that's it for now. I Hope everyone gets the complimentary K-Fed Cd I sent them as a heart felt thank you for reading this year. And don't forget, M4H shirts! And I hope, hope, hope I finally wake up on the 25th to the monkey butler I ask for every year.

PS: Just in time for the new year, I'm working on an special Asshole Battle '06 roundup. Any suggestions for contestants are more than welcome.

Happy Holidays!

ojham5wh

No comments: