Wednesday, December 13, 2006

M4H Merch!

elec

Please, to all readers of M4H, allow me to shamelessly plug the crap out of my new T-shirts. A while back, someone said to me, "Hey, Recon! You know what? You should make some t-shirts." Now whether or not that actually happened is irrelevant. What is important is that I made them. (actually I didn't make anything except the logo.) But that's not important either. What is important is that you be the first (and most likely last) person on your block to own a totally Boss M4H shirt/mug/other thing. Trust me. The gnomes inside the internet that are putting these together did good. Check this bad boy out!

jitcrunch.aspx


Man that's cool. I'm going to buy one, wear it, then steal it from myself just so I can have it twice. Perfect for X-Mas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Bachelor Parties, boxcar socials, raves, funerals, or any other event. If you want one go HERE. I'll put up a permalink later.

In all seriousness, thank you all for your readership, and support. With your help the team of spider monkeys that live in my apartment will have enough macaroni and Fresca to make it through the winter. Now back to your scheduled program.

No comments: