Thursday, September 01, 2005

Shep Smith-Owned

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's pretty safe to assume that Satan masturbates to Fox News. Watching their "Fair and Balanced" coverage of pretty much anything is like having Amazonian fire ants crawl into my eyes and chew on my brain.

Shepard Smith is a mega douche. In Asshole rank, I put him a close second right behind Bill O'Reilly. I really don't know why I hate him so, but his dead eyes make him look like a gay android, and he isn't afraid to say blowjob on the air without getting the FCC Michael Powell reaming Howard Stern got.

This clip made my day a whole lot brighter.

Shepard Smith, doing live interviews on the street in New Orleans asks a man why he's still there, and his response is "None of your fucking business."

Priceless.

Watch it here: Quicktime

WMV

(via Crooks And Liars)

No comments: