Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Money!

Last night I had dreams of being at a Lucha Libre tournament and I woke up with a song I couldn't place going through my head. All morning it drove me crazy. And then I remembered what it was, and was equally relieved and weirded out by the answer.

The song in my head was "Money". So I guess must have been dreaming about Mexican wrestlers throwing down to Korean pop music. It really all seemed perfectly normal in my dream.

I know this video is old by internet standards, but it's still young in my heart. And old is the new new. Besides, there are few moments on film better than when the girl on the right does her heavy metal voice. Fucking Priceless.

Behold, one of the best videos/songs ever!!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Click pic to watch!)

No comments: