Monday, May 15, 2006

Bas Rutten: Bang Bang Bang!!

Martial Arts are great. And they only get better when psychopaths who sound like Hans and Franz get involved. Professional human killer Bas Rutten has created the best instructional video ever. Watch as he breaks a sweat trying to use English while he shows you step by step the deadly art of homicidal mania. I loved this video so much I punched my own face out of respect for the overwhelming Bossness of Bas. Here are some choice quotes:

"Right away you say, ok I'm sorry..Bang! Bang! Bang!..No I'm not."

"He tried to kill me..So I gotta return the favor."

"Everyone underestimates the kick in the groin."

"Somebody's telling me that about my wife? I'm sorry sir, but I'm gonna break your leg."

Comedy Fucking Gold.


(Via Gorillamask)

No comments: