Monday, May 15, 2006

Hasslehoffed!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm proud to report that the evil cult of Hasslehoff continues to grow stronger and stronger. The folks over at Hasslehoffed.com have given us a new reason to worship at the Shrine of Hoff. Kind of like Jeff Goldblum is watching you poop or Shepard Fairey's Obey campaign, except
instead of the Blum or Andre in it you get David fucking Hasslehoff instead. From the site:

We know no boredom.

We know only the infinite spaces where a Hasselhoff could have been.
We know only the countless times when someone could have been Hasselhoffed.

In every situation we see nothing but opportunities, in every location we see nothing but individual spots, each one more potent than the last.
Help us spread the most exciting disease ever.

I wish I had time and/or energy of any kind, I'd be all over this bitch. I know that a day doesn't go by when I'm not Hasslehoffed to the max.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

(Click pic to be Hasslehoffed!)

No comments: