Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Candy Pants

Check out crooner/pimp Lionel Davis sings his masterpiece "Candy Pants" on a public access show.

This video already had me with the fantastic keyboard scarf and high production values. But it gets really weird in the middle when Lionel breaks it down into a series of hillarious/creepy sexually-charged statements. Some that caught my attention:

"Girl, you are so cute and appealing. Every time I look in your eyes I get a strong, strong, sexual feeling."

"I'll make you scream and crawl, scratch the wall.."

"Believe it or not! Girl, I'm willing to go to any length to get what you have got!"

"Candy Pants, you make my heart do a breakdance."

This guy is the king. Either that or
borderline sexual predator. Regardless, I'm completely entertained.


(via WFMU)

No comments: