Monday, August 28, 2006

Walken Clips

Ganon-walken

Chris Walken is neck and neck with Yoda, Boss Hogg, and the Dalai Lama for the best person I've never met. The guy could throw a rock at my head and I'd put it in a glass case on my mantle. Whether he's dancing with greys or playing Russian Roulette with Bobby D, he always brings the ruckus. Let's face it, the guy is fucking king.

Check out these mp3 clips from his movies and TV work.
There are a shit load of awesome samples in here..everything from SNL to King of New York. ...Check em out HERE.

In tribute to Mr. Walken, here are a few video clips I thought post-worthy...

Lance Krall prank calling a restaurant as Walken:



Jay Mohr on the Simpsons reading "Goodnight Moon"



And Kevin Spacey as Walken as Han Solo from SNL..




No comments: