Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Don West Eats Cocaine Sandwiches

If you could somehow capture the essence of Don West and crystalize it, you would have the best stimulant in the drug world. I used to watch Don West whenever I could. I was addicted. As much as he is clearly addicted to cocaine and money. He made "Gem Mint 10" a permanent fixture in my limited simian vocabulary. He taught me it's ok to be husky and tuck your shirt in. He made beanie babies seem like faberge eggs. He taught me that yelling things is the best way to get your message across. He showed me that baseball cards can be as exciting as wrestling a wild tiger. But most of all, he showed me that it's ok to rip people off if you have enough charm and volume.

Watch this video of Don West going, well, Don West on a rack of cards. He literally swims in them. Man I miss this guy. Folks, this is a deal you can't afford to miss.



For more Don West, check out his fan site HERE.

No comments: