Monday, September 01, 2008

Ahoy!


Summer is terrific. Just got back after getting my ass kicked by the ocean and sun for the last week. Brilliant. Lying around and swimming is the best thing ever. If it wasn't for jellyfish stinging me on the face, neck, arms, and torso, the ocean would be my favorite place on Earth.

I would love to learn how to surf. Then I could justify quoting Point Break all the time. It's a shame I have the coordination of a baby deer stuck on a frozen lake. I'm no Johnny Utah but inside my mind I can fucking surf like a motherfuck.

Vacation is the best. Makes me want to kiss a lion.


I wish it didn't have to end. I want to have more fun.



I want to ride a horse and feed it hotdogs.




I want to listen to music on my Lance Henriksen stereo.




I want to get down and move my boogie body.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Use my patented jazz hands to paint Florida.


Learn to be as amazing at life as this guy.



Let my mustache grow out and get my Selleck on.


Maybe then I will be finally able to make proper crepes and subsequently make the ladies swoon.

Happy labor day, suckas.

PS: For those of you out there who know the flesh and blood me, you might find these amusing (click to biggify:)

I'd like to clone myself 6 times and make these guys my house band.

(via yearbook yourself, myconfinedspace, yayhooray, sexy people, Lp lover, neatorama, afrojacks)

No comments: