Friday, February 20, 2009

Sweet, sweet blogohol

Photobucket

Jesus! WTF, myself?!? It's been weeks. I guess it's true what everyone says. You are a dick, me.

Stupid. You've been a slacker as long as I've known you. Stop with the attitude, already. Your sass mouth is out of control. Recon, it's time. Get on that on-ramp. It's time. Put on your blinker and merge onto the highway to the dangerzone.
Do it! Make Tom Skerritt proud. Blog it up, dummy. Before I stop talking to you.

Over the last few moons, God has struck me down with a severe case of writer's block (which is convenient when I'm in school for fucking writing) as well as a healthy dose of real life shit to deal with. My apologies. The robots need to hurry up and get invented already and I need to hurry up and win the World Series of Poker so I can afford to buy one and force it to blog for me when I am unable to fulfill my nerd responsibilities to the fullest. Grrr. Damn you 2009. You sound so futuristic but I still feel like a barbarian in the Dark Age. (It could be the
warrior hair.)

Anyway, it's late and I need to make sure I make it to class on time (45 minutes late) tomorrow, so I'm off to the land of slumber where I commandeer alien laser battles and play guitar really good.

FYI: I'm going to blog the shit out of this place this weekend. You watch. In the meantime, please enjoy the best photograph in the Universe.


Photobucket

It's like Cocaine for eyeballs.

No comments: