Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sweet, delicious Blogahol, I missed you so..

BLOGGERSTICKERprototype

JK people..I would never tell you to STFU. IMHO, it is I who should be told to STFU for telling you to STFU, and should allow you to LOL or perhaps even ROFL at the fact that this blog internet website was totally PAWNED the last several days. Blog life has been temporarily upstaged by real life, (read: work is kicking my gorilla ass upside down all over town) but don't fret, I've injected my monkeys with cafe mocha and fed them a tray of delicious cocaine sandwiches to keep them on their j-o-b for you and me. No time for slacking. We got monkey magic to make, and little time left to do it. That being said, let's get to it. Binary brethren, get shiny and happy. These monkeys are GO!!

Shiny Asians

No comments: