Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Picture Of The Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This my friends, is Wayne Cochran. I read about him on PCL Link Dump. They call him the White King of Soul. And he's so fucking boss it's making my face hurt looking at him. Look at his hair. Seriously. Just look at it! It's the most amazing thing I've ever laid eyes on. It looks like fucking Hurricane Katrina. I feel like it could beat me in a fistfight. I can't even believe it doesn't have it's own name. It's like a monster with a man growing out if it. I could go on and on and on. If I was Wayne, I'd only write songs devoted to my own magnificent pompadour of oblivion. And there's no doubt in my mind that I'd cry myself to sleep at night hoping I could someday win its love. Move over Gary Spivey. There's a new king in town. Holleratyourboy.

No comments: