Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese Training Video

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The screenplay I'm writing right now has a character in it that fixes the robots at Chuck E. Cheese, and while doing research for it, I stumbled on this odd gem. Check out 10+ minutes of behind the scene strangeness and awkward real life simulations courtesy of one giant rat, an unsettling voice over actor, and plenty of 80's retro children. Learn how to care for your giant rat costume, how to warm up prior to "Chuck-E-sizing" yourself, as well as learning the rules of proper touching of strangers when working in the field. Good God in heaven this makes me uncomfortable. When I start my Cosplay-themed doomsday cult I'll make sure my recruits watch this until the brink of madness to ensure proper brain washing.

No comments: