Monday, July 11, 2005

This Godless Communism

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Karl Marx, seen here penning his evil works.

I heart propaganda. It's no lie. It's truly one of my favorite things. Whenever corporations, organizations, or governments take it upon themselves to dish out the crazy, I'm on it like Robert Downey Jr. on cocaine.

I wish I had lived in the 50's if just to have born witness to the ridiculous Red scare that swept over this land. I think I would have been one of those people that sally pants J. Edgar Hoover rounded up for being a potential Commie bastard. One look at my beady eyes and bolshevik beard and I'd have been gassed or sent to the American equivalent of the Gulag.

This is a comic book published by the Catholic Guild in 1961 called "This Godless Communism."

Here are a few of my favorites from it:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Take it easy, comrade! You said that right in front of the church dudes. Not cool.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Look at the younglings on the edge of their seats. Brainwashing is so riveting!

Plenty of good stuff. Check it out here..

(via Boing-Boing)

No comments: