Monday, July 18, 2005

Gym people

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So I joined the YMCA this weekend. I'm pretty tired of working out at home, and figured I could use a change of environment. But after going a few times I've already realized why I chose to work out at home.

Professional Gym people.

I shouldn't say people, as I plan on focusing my wrath on men who go to the gym as as a social activity. For the most part, the women there seem to be there to excercise. But so many guys at my gym totally suck at life. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for being in shape, but when I look around the gym
and see people not working out at all. What the hell is going on? I'm sitting on a bike, sweating like a hooker in church while all these meatbags with no necks spend their time pretending they're not flexing and posing while "hanging out" with their dixie cups of water, totally checking each other out in the mirrors on the walls and ceilings.

I truly wish sterilization upon them all. But instead of dwelling on it, I just close my eyes, listen to my Ipod, and disappear them with a giant hand cannon in my mind.

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I'm just not used to being in a room filled with so many douchebags at once. It's silly. And while I'm running off at the mouth, there are some people who stay naked way too long in the locker room. I go in to wash up and use the bathroom, and it's like old man naked party 2005. People high-fiving each other, talking about stocks and bullshitting with their tackle out. Ridiculous. Here's a tip: If when you're naked you look like you're wearing a flesh colored raincoat, put some shorts on, will you pal? You're grossing us all out. I don't pay 40 bucks a month to look at male genitalia. I go to a special club for that.

Anyway, I'm done. Do any of you know what I'm talking about?

No comments: