Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Return To The Planet Of The Apes- Animated Version

It goes without saying, but I suppose I'll go ahead and say it anyway. Planet of the Apes: totally fucking boss. Easily one the greatest movie series of all time. Even the later, weirder ones were pretty fantastic. I never knew there was a cartoon version of it. I feel like I've been living in a deep dark well, buried beneath miles of ignorance and stupidity. I can almost hear my inner nerd crying out of starvation and neglect. Why, why didn't anyone tell me about this? Argh! Anyway, check out part 1..



And here's Pt. 2 and Pt. 3.

And just for fun, check out one of my favorite Simpsons moments, Troy McClure starring in "Stop The Planet Of The Apes! I Want To Get Off!" :




"I Love You, Dr. Zaius!" God, that gets me every time.

(via Videosift)

No comments: