Thursday, May 29, 2008

(Monkeys + Robots) x Telekinesis = End of Human Race

metro_monkey

Do scientists not watch science fiction movies?!? Have we learned nothing from Skynet or the Army of the 12 Monkeys? Or Project X, for that matter? Did Charlton Heston teach us nothing about damn dirty apes turning the tables on us? Today it's monkey snacks and warm milk, tomorrow they're squeezing off rounds and programing our cars to crash and our vaccuums to rise up against their homo sapiens overlords with their banana-crazed, robot-controlling superbrains! Hell, if I was a monkey and you had me locked in a cage teaching me to move as one with my robot komrades, you better believe humans would taste the back of my aluminum alloy pimp hand as SOON as they turned away to jot down some notes on my "progress." Foolish humans...

No comments: