Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stuff and things

Photobucket

Here are some art related links I enjoyed and felt like sharing. So I stumbled on FFFound the other day, which is apparently the best site ever. It's like falling into a black hole of images. So dope. Unfortunately it's invite only if you want to be a member. (So if any of you are, invite me!) Found these there:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(more at FFFound..)

Brad sent me a link on Facebook (we are living in the future) for an awesome UK artist named Olly Moss...his stuff is top fucking notch:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(gallery of his movie posters HERE)

And check out Barack Obacca, some weird mysterious columns of light in the sky, cloud projections, and Superuseless Superheros..my favorite is "Slumberjack" who I literally feel like all the time.

Photobucket

Sleep is where I'm a viking.

(via Neatorama, + big ups to Brad for the Ollly Moss link!)

No comments: