Thursday, June 25, 2009

Picture of the Day

Photobucket

I always knew there was a strong correlation between being Gangster and wearing Mom jeans. I finally have the proof I need to validate my theory. Go me! But the real winners in this picture are clearly Easy-E and Dre, simply for the fact that they have their own personal timekeepers. Look at them. They're flanking them like Imperial Guards watching Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader. And the ice jawed mean mugging is just preposterous. It's like they're having a coolest person competition and Cube and the other guy are their surly corner men with hearts of gold.

Call Brookstone, because I have a horribly impractical idea to pitch them. Don't front. You would Uzi babies to own a piece from the
"Nightstands With Attitudes" collection. You don't need to be Billy fucking Mays to see the brilliance of it.

No comments: