Sunday, August 14, 2005

Breakdancing Muppets and Brain Karate

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello computer, and hello world..I'm up late and figured I'd do a random pointless late night post for the fuck of it. I have a paper due monday that is karate-fighting my neurons and I needed a break. It's my last paper and then I'm done, but for some reason (read: God hates me) it's like pulling teeth trying to finish it...It's like my teacher is Khan and I'm Chekov, and this godamned paper is a ceti eel that crawled into my head and made me a brainwashed imbecile.

Anyway, so just I felt like writing..I'd do the whole stream of consciousness type post that all the cool kids seem to be doing, but I'm afraid I'd channel something weird like the ghost of Mel Torme or Gozer from Ghostbusters..(But for the record, if I did end up channelling Gozer, I hope it would be Gozer the Gozerian, and
not the destructor. That destructor chick is bad medicine.)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Fig A: l to r: Mel Torme, Gozer)

Destructor reminds me of Destro from Gi-Joe. His metal face was terrific. Now that was a cool villain. He was the yin to Cobra Commander's yang. ( does that sound a bit gay?) If they ever make GI Joe the live action movie, I think Seal should play Destro. Why you ask? 1. because he looks exactly like him (see figure below) and 2. the song he'd do for the soundtrack would probably be pretty bizzare.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Fig. B: Destro + Seal: Separated at Birth?)

Also, check out this logo.. It's like the Hunter S. Thompson "Gonzo" logo remixed Destro style!! (Brogonzo, I thought you dig this one!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Speaking of Gonzo, check this pic out:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(click here to see full size..trust me its worth it!)

The reason I found this amazing picture is because I had a dream last night that I was the world's greatest breakdancer. You should have seen it. I won the hearts of all my fellow uprockers by showing them the secret art of monkey style. And I had a viking helmet on, and Lee Iacocca was a judge. It was amazing, I wish all of you could have been there..I was #1!

For those illiterates who enjoy my blog, here's a banner summing up the overall theme of my dream..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

How boss is that?!?

Speaking of Boss, I refuse to see the new Dukes Of Hazzard flick because Boss Hogg isn't fat. I'm serious. I don't care how hot Jessica Simpson is. No Boss Hogg, no dice. No disrespect to Burt Reynolds, but how can he compete with the original? Just look at him!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(fig. C: Boss Hogg rocking the "Gas Face")

Almost done..But I got a few more random odds and ends for you..

Random link:

Speaking of Hogs, this video has got plenty. This is hands down one of the best videos I've seen in a long time. It's basically a ton of hillbilly pics, from mullets to pickup trucks to hunters to bad teeth. All to the sound of "Dueling Banjos" from Deliverance..Plus, how can you go wrong with anything that has this guy in it?


Random Plug:

The cyberninjas over at Monkeyfilter wrote my blog up as a link to check out! That site kicks ass, so I am honored. I feel like the president of the internet just gave me a gold star and affixed it to my shiny new blog geek cape..If you could see in my head, it would be smiling and the inside would look like like this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


(I think my brain is sexier than that though..)


Random Pic:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Random Album Cover:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Random Mustasche:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Random Yanni:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Random Yanni Lookalike:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And last, but definetely not least....


Random Hoff:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Well folks, On that note, this condors gotta fly.. I hope you enjoyed this random blog experiment as much as I did!!! See you Monday!!