Thursday, August 18, 2005

Northbound...

TW1083-The-Great-Grape-Ape


Well i'm off..I'm going on a road trip to Minneapolis with my old friend Jay who came all the way to corn town to see me..We plan on hitting the Mall of America, and visiting my sister...Should be a good time. I went to the MOA many moons ago with Mantis, and had a blast. They have everything
there. And I mean everything. I know a guy from St. Paul who bought a Mogwai there. Seriously. Only $499. They sell them in the Gremlin District on sub-level 4.

For those of you unfamiliar with Minnesota, it's a fabulous cheese-filled state where you can drive 75, everyone sounds like Rose from the Golden Girls, and Jesse "The Body" Ventura (below) is the Governor.

jesseventura

(fig A: Jess Ventura, then and now)

Lord how I miss crazy cokehead Jesse. Only him and Rick James could pull that look off with true finesse. If hair could run for office, those braids would be Governor of the state of Bossachuttsetts.

Farewell blogospherians, I'll catch you on the rebound. But while I'm gone, please ponder this visual zen koan and feel free to discuss amongst yourselves..

badass


Peace!!!!

No comments: