Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Picture Of The Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

My friends, this is Eilert. When he isn't too busy being my fucking hero, he's singing and entertaining droves of frenzied Swedish fans with his unique renditions of Elvis songs. By the way, he can't sing at all, and sounds nothing like Elvis. And that is pure genius. He's so good, I might even let him sing alongside Heino at my wedding. Listening to him croon is like having a magical spiked bat bash your face in with radical awesomeness. Don't believe me? Check out his blazing rendition of "In the Ghetto." I get chills listening to it. My face also scrunches up in confusion trying to decide if he's speaking Swedish or English or both. Who cares. All I know is I'd follow him into the bowels of Hell.

No comments: