Monday, February 06, 2006

Captain Jackson

Image hosting by Photobucket

Meet Captain Jackson..A local vigilante who dresses up like Adam West Batman and fights crime in Jackson, Michigan. He and his team of Halloween good doers are on a mission to stop crime in their hometown. Is he a superhero? Let's let the Captain speak for himself..

"And am I really a "Super Hero"? By definition, yes. Do I enjoy this title? No. I`ve always preferred "Independent Crime Fighter". Regardless, myself and my two sidekicks Crimefighter Girl and The Queen of Hearts have become known as Jackson, Michigan`s true Super Heroes. But in reality, it`s the local citizens we work with every day that deserve such a title."

You'll always be a hero to me, Captain. Check out his main page HERE, and an awesome vid of the captain HERE.

No comments: