Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Keith Richards swings for the fences

Image hosting by Photobucket

Call me captain obvious, but The Rolling Stones are old. Really, really old. I think they are actually older than some stones. I'm pretty sure Mick Jagger has been dead for 15 years and replaced with a hologram on stage. But F that, Mick looks like the godamned Gerber baby compared to Keith.

I always thought Keith Richards was a hollowed out, zombie drug monkey who couldn't lift his own arms unless he knew that heroin was about to enter his 187 year-old bloodstream..but after watching this clip I stand corrected.

Check out this footage of Mr. Richards swinging his godamned guitar like a war tomahawk at some douchebag fan who bumrushed the stage..So awesome. I bet this guy didn't wake up that day expecting to be clocked with a fender strat by a heroin mummy.

Check out the video HERE..

(via Metafilter)

No comments: