Monday, October 01, 2007

Beatbox Tuba

BABA14B2

Watching this is like that dream I had where something happened that wasn't supposed to but did anyway and made me very happy. I think that dream was about being in school and opening my textbook and finding it to be filled with delicious ice cream. And I seem to recall the teacher opening his mouth and instead of hearing boring teacher things come out, I heard "Pump Up The Jam" by 80's super-group Technotronic. That was an awesome dream.

Anyway, watch this guy pump up the jams on his motherfucking tuba. He does the things that make my vanilla ice melt. Fresh to death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There isn't a wrong or right method to build a website. We have sites connected with one particular market as well as websites in completely not related items. It’s truly your choice which often means you would like to visit. One point though…you propose Digg, why should you make payment for cash on which has a .internet.. I’ve constantly pondered if it appeared to be essential. A solution can be awesome!
Also visit my web blog - Genital Warts Natural