Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Dschinghis Khan - Hadschi Halef Omar

louis27kc

Well monkiacs, it's time for another "hit" from the world's greatest band, Dschinghis Khan. Those that read M4H are well aware that when I see a new video from these guys it's like the media reacting to a new Bin Laden tape. Sheer pandemoneum. German Discohysteria engulfs me like the flames of the phoenix. Sparks shoot out of my eyes and confetti flies out of my gaping mouth. My ears burn with glee like fire ants are waging war with beautiful music on top of my eardrums. These guys got it. They're like crack, only (slightly) more socially acceptable.

Just watch..allow yourself to bask in the gorgeous soundscapes..or simply enjoy their Eastern-Bloc-rodeo-clown-meets-Mad-Max wardrobe. But whatever you do, make sure to smile. Be happy knowing that invisible waves of euro-retro radiation are permanently enhancing you for the better. People, DK isn't something you do, it's something you live. Dschinghis Khan for life, motherfuckers! Fo' Life!


No comments: