Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Techno Viking Vs "Beat It"

bloodsport-chongli

Ok, so my boy Travis sent me this video a few days ago, and I am speechless watching it. Apparently the internet is all over this guy, and I can totally see why. He's like a berzerker, thespian, dance machine, and random street tough from Van Damme's "Time Cop" all rolled into one strangely grumpy, drug-frenzied, Germanic ravemaster. When all the bombs go off and the end times finally come you can be assured of two things: I'll be living in a bunker surrounded by canned food and assault rifles, and this guy will be leading the motherfucking revolution.

Check out TechnoViking doing "Beat It". It's fantastically awesome and frightening. Oh yeah, and if you happen to run into him on the street, no he will not ask Tina Turner from The Thunderdome for an autograph, so don't even bother asking.



(thanks Travis!)

No comments: